Subject: Invitation and draft agenda for the 30th ECO Council meeting
From: "Susanne Have" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 08:20:54 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

The invitation and draft agenda for the 30th ECO Council hybrid meeting, 
which will be held on 7-8 May 2024, are now available on the 
<https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents?flid=31980> 
ECO website (in the meeting folder). Please remember that you need to log in 
to get access to the documents.

Please remind that as usual practice the Council has to decide and approve 
the contributory unit for 2025 at this meeting.

To register for the meeting, please click 
<https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-calendar> 
here. Deadline for registration is 30 April 2024.

Best regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/